By accessing, browsing or using this website, you agree to the terms, conditions and disclaimers. By purchasing an item advertised on this website, you agree to be bound by these Terms and Conditions. Bloomex may amend these Terms and Conditions from time to time and any amendment will become effective immediately. Your continued use of this website after amendment constitutes an agreement to abide by and be bound by these Terms and Conditions, as amended.
DELIVERY POLICY - You have three (2) Delivery Options
1. Same Day Delivery:
- If you require your order to be delivered Same Day, you must place your order before 1 pm on the day of delivery. A delivery fee of $19.95 applies. Please note, Same Day Delivery is not guaranteed for all areas, and is not available for certain products.
2. Next Day Delivery:
- If you place your order before 4pm, your order can be shipped the following day. A delivery fee of $14.95 applies.
- We guarantee delivery before 5PM for businesses and before 6PM for residential addresses if you place your order the prior day. We do not deliver on Sunday (with the exception of Valentine's Day and Mother's Day) or statutory holidays. Orders placed after cut off time will be delivered the next available day.
- Please note that there are some locations due to their remoteness that cannot be guaranteed for next day delivery. If this is the case, Bloomex will notify you as to when delivery will occur.
- Shipments will be delivered between 9 AM and 5PM for business addresses and between 9 AM to 6PM for residential addresses on the day you specify. Our business hours are 8AM to 4PM Monday to Friday.
Free Shipping Specials
- Please note that Free Shipping Specials are not valid for Same Day Delivery, and must be ordered one day in advance (Tuesday - Friday). Our business hours are 8AM – 4PM Monday to Friday.
- Please place your Free Shipping order before 2:30PM to ensure the delivery date you selected.
- In the event that re-delivery of your order is necessary (e.g - customer is not home), a re-delivery fee of $10 - $20 may apply.
- Please advise the recipient to be present at the time of delivery. If you are the customer, please make every effort to ensure that the recipient will be at the location and date provided on the order.
- If you suspect that the recipient may not be available, instructions should be provided at time of order as to what the courier is to do with the flowers (leave on front porch, leave with a designated neighbour, etc.)
- If the recipient is not at the location when delivery is made, the courier will leave the items as specified in the special instructions. If no instructions were provided, and if the courier deems the location to be a “safe” location the items will be left at the door. In these cases delivery will be deemed to have been made successfully. If you do not want the order left at the address please ensure this information has been provided in the special instructions field at time of order.
- Additional delivery charges may apply if the courier has to deliver the gift more than once. This will be determined on a case by case basis.
- No credit will be issued for stolen/non received goods.
- Please make every effort to ensure that the recipient is at the business location specified for time of delivery. Please leave instructions as to where the courier is to leave the flowers in case the recipient is not available (leave with a designated colleague, leave at front reception, etc.). If recipient is not available during delivery and the company is refusing to accept delivery, we will attempt delivery next possible day.
Delivery Policy Notes
- Orders placed after cut off time will be delivered the next available delivery day.
- Orders late for morning delivery will be refunded the difference between morning delivery and regular delivery.
- We are not responsible for late deliveries caused by acts of God (weather conditions, storms, hurricanes, earth quakes, etc.) and no refunds will be issued for these reasons. The delivery will occur on the next possible delivery date.
- The cut off and delivery time parameters do not apply to busy floral events including (but not limited to) Mother's Day, Valentine's Day and Christmas. Please check the website for the order cut off times for these days. While we will make every attempt to honour your delivery time request, due to the extreme volume of orders and deliveries on these busy events, we are unable to guarantee any specific delivery times.
- We are not responsible for any incorrect addresses supplied by the customer. In the case where an incorrect delivery address is provided, we will charge an additional delivery fee of $10 for re-delivery. Due to the perishable nature of flowers, failure to provide the correct address information within 24 hours after our notification of the incorrect address will result in order cancellation or an additional charge for the cost of flowers if you wish to proceed with delivery.
*Note: Please check carefully the information you provide at time of order as it allows us to better serve you.
- Images found on this site are used as guides only and may not be exactly the same as the final product. The specific contents for each product may vary due to order volume fluctuations, regional availability and selected delivery date.
- While we make every possible effort to provide you with your exact item, our production team will contact the sender to discuss fair and reasonable substitutions with similar products of equal or greater value when necessary. Substitution is very unlikely since the vast majority of our orders are produced at our own production facility. For the year 2010, our substitution rate was 1.5%. In the case the product you selected is unavailable we will contact you directly and wait for approval to substitute with similar product of greater value. Please note, your order will be placed on hold until we have conformation of your approval.
Rules for Substitution (Flowers)
- In the case where a specific flower type or colour is unavailable within the given time frame of delivery, the sender will be contacted to approve substitutions, which may be made within the arrangement to achieve the same overall shape, style and colour effect and to ensure that the order is delivered on time.
In general, priority will be given in decreasing order of importance, to:
- delivery time of the order, followed by
- colour preferences, followed by
- the overall style of the arrangement, followed by
- specific flower varieties
- In arrangements of assorted flowers, the colours shown online will be used if at all possible, even if this means substituting other kinds of flowers of greater value.
- For one-of-a-kind flower arrangements, such as all roses or all lilies, we will make every attempt to match the flower type, but may substitute with another colour.
- For one-of-a-kind plants, such as orchids, we will make every attempt to match the plant type, but may substitute with another colour.
- In Australia, it is illegal for alcohol to be purchased by or delivered to any person under the age of 18 and similar conditions may apply in other countries. The sender of the item is responsible for ensuring that their order complies with the law in this regard and absolves Bloomex and its subsidiaries of any responsibility in this regard.
ORDER AND CANCELLATION POLICY
Our business hours are 8AM to 4PM Monday to Friday. Orders placed after cut off time will be delivered the next available delivery day.
Order Information Changes
- All the changes and updates to the order should be done within 1 hour of placing the order.
Please double check all the information in your order.
- A $10 administration fee will apply for any changes and updates requested after this 1 hour period.
You may cancel your order. Cancellation fees will apply:
o $25 if cancelled 36 hours before delivery
o total cost of the flowers if cancelled 36 hours or less before delivery
Unfortunately, we are unable to cancel orders that are already prepared, or are with our courier for delivery.
- We understand the importance of on-time delivery, fresh flowers and the happiness that they will bring. We know that each product we deliver is a special message from you to someone. Bloomex Australia has a 98.7% satisfaction rate, and we are continually working to improve this rate. We welcome and appreciate your feedback to help with this process.
- If you are unhappy with your flowers or gift products, please email [email protected] with your order number, a photo, and the nature of your issue. Due to the perishable nature of the items we sell, quality complaints must be received within 7 business days.
- We stand by our products. For approved quality issues we will resend the product, offer a replacement product to value, or provide a store credit to product value. It is not normally policy to refund the price of the product. However, as every customer and gift is individual, solutions will be determined on a case by case basis
CORPORATE ORDERS - INVOICING:
- For Corporate Partners who have agreed to receive monthly invoicing from Bloomex; by clicking "Submit Order" you agree to pay the total amount invoiced upon receipt. Failure to remit payment, or abuse of Corporate discounts, will result in termination of account(s); you will still be responsible for total payment invoiced by Bloomex at that time should account termination occur.